Creating the Sacred Healing Room



Light a white candle and say:

I call on the light of the Great White Brotherhood
I call on the light of the Central Sun 

I call on the light of the Eternal Being 
I call on the light of the Infinite Ones


Light cedar incense. Smudge. Annoint with Rue and Sage Oil
.

I place us in a bubble of perfect white golden light. I enter in unconditional love for healing, heightening and harmony. I place us in a Merkabah Chamber for information and healing.

I call on Saint Germaine and the Violet Transmuting Flame to transmit any negativity into a higher vibration. I call on the Hayoo Ha Kodesh trinity energies of Jesus, Elijah and Moses.


I call on the Ophinium Higher Angelic Wheels Within Wheels — Michael, Gabriel, Uriel and Raphael. I call on Maitreya, future Buddah of the Golden Octave of light in the 5th dimensional world.

I call on those guides who wish to assist us today in this activation and clearing. I call on Yod Heh Vah Heh, Jehovah, Abba. Kadoish, Kadoish, Kadoish, Adonai Tsebayot / Sabayoth Sabayoth.


I call on the Acturus Temple Workers of the Four Corners to protect our sacred space from outside influence. I call on Chena and CoChena polarity balancers from Acturus. I ask the archangle Michael to place us in a Blue Flame Armor Shield for protection.

We give blessings and thanks.